7.12.2008

My sister...

 SCATTERGORIES...It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new post for your blog. Change the answers of course! :o)
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...*They have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up.

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. (WHICH BY THE WAY IS HARD IF YOU ALREADY READ THEIR ANSWERS) **You cannot use your name for the boy/girl name!!!!!**

What is your name...Melissa
4-letter word......most
Vehicle... Mazda
City... Malibu
Boy name..Michael
Girl name... Madison
Occupation... Medical Assistant
Celebrity..........Maggie Gyllenhaal
Something found in the bathroom.......... makeup
Reason for being late.......missed the bus
Cartoon Character... Mufasa
Something you shout... MAKE ME!!
Animal... Meerkat
Body Part...Medulaoblongatta
Word to describe you... masterpiece:o)

GOOD LUCK TO THE NEXT PERSON 

I found that on my sisters blog and had to use it. Speaking of my sister, I love to 'blostalk' people, and I keep checking hers for a new post and there hasn't been one cause she's a way busy woman, so the other day when I saw her I gave her a bad time and said 'BLOG'!!, I don't think she found it too funny, but she knows I was kidding. I know one thing though, shes one tough cookie. She puts up with a lot, and still manages to pull through at the end of the day. She's always putting others first, is so creative, and the best cook I know! So here's a little tribute to my sis...I love ya!

2 comments:

Zuleika said...

oh man i think mine is way too hard!!!!

Nicole *Ü* said...

*blushing*