12.09.2008

HUGE RELIEF!


Back in the summer we were in a car accident and both the car and I were injured. More so the car than me but still, I had to spend the night in the hospital, and the medical bills pilled up. So the accident wasn't our fault and the other guys insurance company stuck their heels in the ground and said they would only pay 20%. Not fair at all!! We ended up having to get an attorney, yadda yadda yadda, and today THEY SETTLED!!! HOORAY!!! So 100% of the bills are paid and the lawyer is paid, and eveyone is happy. I'm so so so grateful that this didn't have to go to trial. And I'm so glad that the other guy's insurance company finally stuck up for their client and covered his butt. Heavenly Father is truly in tune with our needs as individuals, and when it comes to covering butts, he's always got mine :o)

No comments: