4.15.2009

EASTER





Well, we are back from our amazingly wonderful, warm, relaxing trip to Cali and getting back in the swing of things.
Blythe awoke Easter morning to a very full Easter basket, and she loved to take everything out and put it back in. It was so fun to watch her.
We spent the rest of the day at Jameson's Aunt and Uncles house in Alpine. It's always a treat to go down there, they have such a gorgeous house, and they are so much fun to be with. We had a yummy dinner with lamb and honey baked ham, and even got our own little treat bags to take home. Yes, even as an adult my own Easter treats excite me. 
Blythe looked so dang cute in her Easter dress so we took her out around the Mika's yard to take some pictures. As you know, a toddler's attention span is about three seconds long so I couldn't really get her to look at me, but I still think they turned out really cute.....I will start posting about our trip tomorrow.

4 comments:

April said...

What a cute dress!

That house is beautiful!

Lesley said...

I am jealous you went to Cali!!! Blythe does look super cute!! How are you doing??

Cynthia Mann said...

Love the Dress! I got the exact same one for Kaitlyn for her Easter dress! Great minds think alike. :)

Nicole *Ü* said...

Oh my freakin' heck, I LOVE that dress!! She's such a doll anyway, but that just makes her all the cuter. LOL