2.28.2010

Funny, Then Not So Much.

On Monday afternoon I had a lot of errands to run and I was tired by the time I was done so I just stopped at Taco Time for lunch.
I got Blythe a kids meal with a cheese melt and it also comes with tater tots.
We got home and I set Blythe up at her table and put her lunch out for her.
Then I went in the bedroom for a few minutes to talk to Jameson.
When I came out, this is what I found:

She had taken a baby wipe out, layed it on the ground, then lined up her tater tots in two rows.
Huh.
It's makes me wonder what goes on in the little mind of hers.
But later that night, she came down with a fever.
And still has one now seven days later.
She caught a nasty virus somewhere, so the past week has consisted of this:
Oh well, I'll take this over the stomach bug any day:)

Dear Spring,
Anytime now would be great.
Best Wishes,
Me

3 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Yuck. Sorry. But love how she set up the tater tots!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how they start lining things up? I think there might be a nursery bug. Hanna is also sick. No fun! Erin