6.11.2010

I Have A Little Quirk...

I love to sing.
And I have multiple personality singer disorder.

(crickets chirping)

Allow me to explain.
When I'm alone, whether it's in the car, at home, or in the shower, I like to break out one of my 'singer personalities' and let em rip.
There are three of them, and they are as follows:

First off we have Maria:
And 'Maria' loves to sing "I Have Confidence" at the top of her lungs, and sometimes, when she isn't quite sure of the words, she just makes the rest up to go along with what she is doing at the moment.

Next comes Anna Leonowens from The King And I
Anna will only sing 'Getting To Know You', and it's accompanied by a VERY exaggerated vibrato and hand gestures.

And last, but certainly not least comes the Opera Maiden.
The Opera Maiden sings Hymns. And Primary Songs. And sometimes other songs she hears on the radio. But it's loud, and high, and yeah, you can just imagine.

Anyways, just thought you should know.

1 comment:

peckette said...

Totally laughing so hard right now! I can picture you doing all three!