7.08.2010

Today.

This morning my hubby got off work early, 4am, and thought it would be nice to wake me and let me know he was home. Still awake.

It's amazing how you can have 800 channels, yet nothing is on at 4am.

It's 4am, did I mention that?

I'm so grateful to be healthy again. It's like one of those things that you take advantage of until it's gone, then you realize how important it is. Blythe has yet to get what we had and I'm crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, that she doesn't.

I came across this picture of me and my niece Sydney from four years ago. She looks so little! And I wish I knew where those glasses were.

Two babies were born in my extended family this past week. Two gorgeous baby boys. And while I'm so incredibly happy for each person, I'm insanely jealous to the point of bawling after visiting each. I know. I'm a huge wimp.

Potty training has come to a screeching halt. It was going great, then Blythe woke up the other day and was simply not interested at all. Oh well, we'll try again in a week or two. I'm in no hurry. Does that make me sound lazy?

I'm so grateful for my hubby and tot. Have I ever mentioned how amazing they both are?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you--good for you for taking it easy with the potty training--that way Blythe won't be stressed about it either. Sorry about the babies, I know what you mean. And I know you love them at the same time, too. Crazy how that works.
Oh, and for the Blythe trying to swim on her own--YIKES!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Loving the pic of my baby girl. Amazing how she still looks just like that and yet not and yet like her baby sister at the same time. LOL