7.14.2010

Two New Favorite Things.

Let me just tell you about these two
new wonderful things I've discovered.
First up:
Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets.
Oh Nelson.
I enjoy them.
You've probably seen the commercial and know what they are, but if not, let me educate you!
The are each about the size of a dryer sheet and contain detergent, fabric softener, and also act as a dryer sheet.
How I love them.
To just drop it in and forget about it.
And at first they may seem expensive, $5.99 for 25,
but if you factor in the cost of detergent, fabric softener,
and dryer sheets alone, they actually save me a few bucks.
And if you go HERE, you can get a free sample.
And they actually send you one in about two weeks.


Next:
I never used to really go until they built one by my house and
I married someone who really likes ice cream.
Especially cheap ice cream.
Now, they are a recent favorite because one,
they give free mini ice cream cones,
and you don't even have to purchase anything.
And second, every Saturday in the month of July,
they will give you a free order of small fries
for every person in your car.
Also, no purchase necessary.


Free stuff tastes better I think.


1 comment:

Becki D said...

Free is totally my favorite flavor. :-)