12.02.2010

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...

So guess what's hanging around our house???

Here's a hint:

A Little Kitty?
Maybe.
Oh did I mention that print is the size of a baseball?
No.
Well it is.

So yesterday morning on the way out to my car. This is what I see. All over.
I don't really think anything about it and go on with my day.
Then last night Jameson and I are making dinner and I tell him about the tracks.
And his response is:
"Oh yeah, I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would freak you out, but, this morning when I went out to start your car I saw a mountain lion run up behind the trees."

UM HELLO?!?!?!?

I was immediately on the phone with Wildlife Services telling the lady over and over that my child was going to get eaten while playing in the snow.

Tonight I made sure the door was locked.
Ya know, just in case the kitty knows how to open it.

You can never be too careful.

No comments: