7.01.2011

Ten Things On Canada Day.

1. It's July. JUUUUU-LIE. Most of June was a blur. I was very ill. Five ER visits. Five days in the hospital. MRI. CAT Scan. Blood test after blood test. Lumbar Puncture. Crying. Sleeping. Pain. But it's over now. I'm almost back to 100% And I'm super grateful to be here.

2. I was looking through some pictures this morning, here's Blythe a year ago:

She still has a little of the baby face.
Ya, it's gone now.
She's a little girl now, getting bigger everyday.
So is her attitude.

3. I have a goal this month to revamp my blog. I was reading some of my archives and I used to be sort of funny. And lively. Oh, and I posted more than twice a month. Over the past few years my blog has been like a journal for me and it's part of my "story" that I want to leave behind. So I need to get with the program.

4. I'm addicted:

MasterChef.
Monday & Tuesday nights on Fox.
Watch it.
It will change your life.

5. I have a stomach ache that is rocking my world.

6. I've made some friends in the past few months and have been getting to know my neighbors. I love my new neighborhood and I'm so grateful that we get to live here.

7. Great blogs, here, here and here. And if you want to laugh really hard, go here. (WARNING: a tad bit of bad language, just so you are prepared.)

8. After six months I'm finally starting to unpack my craft room and put it together....it's kind of like Christmas because I'm finding things I'd forgotten I had!

9. My parents are doing very well, thank you for asking.

10. Remembering to be grateful for blessings is hard. I think I need to start making a list everyday, might help me change my attitude.

1 comment:

peckette said...

DUDE! Thanks for the shout out! I need to get my butt in gear and keep blogging too. I always look forward to your posts!!!!
Glad you are doing so good, I will be in Utah on the 12th we should do something!!!