8.17.2008

Tagged yet again.....real post coming soon!!

Amy tagged me so here it is!!

Attached or Single: Attached and loving it!!
Best Friend: Jameson and Shar Shar
Cake or Pie: Cake, lots of cake
Day of Choice: Whatever day my hubby and I have off together
Essential Item: lip gloss
Favorite Color: Orange
Greatest Accomplishment: Blythe
Hometown: Bountiful, Utah
Indulgences: Fountain Diet Coke with a Vanilla Shot and Munchos
January or July: Both it's a love hate thing between the heat and cold
Kids: depends.....but one
Life is incomplete without: My family
Marriage Date: 12.16.06
Number of Siblings: two sisters and a brother
Oranges or Apples: depends on my mood
Phobias or Fears: Cotton balls, and spiders
Quotes: 'Be the Change you Want to See in The World' ~Ghandi
Reason to Smile: Blythe, Blythe, Blythe!!!!
Season: Fall, I love Halloween and the cool air and the rain, oooohhhh the RAIN!!
Unknown Fact About Me: I can't let the microwave go until it beeps, I have to stop it at least two seconds before
Very Favorite Store: Torrid
Worst Habit: Spending Money
Your Favorite Food: Artichokes and Crab, but not together.....
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Tag Three Friends: Nicole, Heather and Sherri

No comments: