8.09.2009

Where Did the Time Go?





Wow what a summer this has been! 
I blinked and it's almost over! But I'm happy to say that I won't look back and say, 'man I wish I would have done this, this and that'
This summer I thought about things, and then I did them. 
I think I'm going to try to do more of that. 
As for my little family....
Jameson is working his butt off and getting closer to enlisting. I'm so grateful for him and all he does for us. Never a complaint the sweet guy.
Blythe is growing so fast and learning more and more each day. She is saying so many new words and also loves to sing. 
She genuinely makes me laugh on a daily basis and I'm so blessed that she's my daughter.
Ya know, sometimes life downright sucks. 
But I've noticed that when I'm feeling down, or just plain want to give up I take note of all the things I've been blessed with. 
I have a roof over my head.
A very loving, not to mention sexy husband.
The sweetest angel on the planet as my daughter.  
A few good, solid, true friends. 
Supportive and loving parents.
I could go on and on and on but I won't.
I'm just taking note :)

No comments: