10.10.2009

Little. Tiny. Moments.


Last night Jameson and I dropped Blythe off and her Grandma and Grandpa's house and went out on a date.
When we came back to pick her up she had been sleeping so was a little loopy and droopy.
We packed her up in the car and I decided to sit in the backseat with her because she was a little nervous about being in the cold dark car right after waking up.
As I leaned against her carseat and rested my head next to hers the sweetest thing happened.
She reached out and took my hand in hers and held it the rest of the way home.
I know it sounds simple.
No big deal.
But I took a minute to look at her tiny hand in mine and remembered that this one soul loves me unconditionally.
And for that, I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

very sweet story and picture. missed seeing you today!

Heather said...

nothing is to little! those are the moments that make it all worth it...the stress, the anxiety, and just about anything else! just remember those moments! they are priceless!