11.01.2009

Halloween!

This year for Halloween we took Blythe
out to the Trunk o' Treat they were holding at our church.
For a week I've been practicing with her,
having her hold her bucket while I put things in it.
We had to wake her up from her nap when it was time to go,
so she was very cranky and I was nervous she wouldn't enjoy herself.
But as soon as she saw her cousins she perked right up and got into it!
She was Miss Independent and all ready to go get some goods!
Her cousins were so sweet to walk around with her
and show her where to get the good stuff!
So many great decorations and spooky things!
And yummy yummy treats!
Nothing better than a two year old full of sugar...

2 comments:

Joni said...

I know what you mean!

Nicole *Ü* said...

LOL K, I love how Blythe is looking right up at Sydney inside the Packs' trailer. Luckily (???) we have the swine flu so that my kids haven't hardly touched their candy. LOL