1.28.2010

A Recipe Cuz Grey's is on Tonight.

I don't know if it's ever been done before.
But I invented this.
Well, maybe not, but I'm still saying that I did.

Upside Down Pineapple Muffins:
1. Grease a six count large muffin tin VERY well
2. Cover the bottom of each cup with Brown Sugar (approximatley 1Tbsp.)
3. Place one pineapple ring on top of brown sugar in each cup.
4. Place a walnut in each hole of the pineapple rings
5. Prepare a yellow cake mix according to directions, then pour in each tin until 3/4 full
6. Bake according to cake mix directions.
7. Remove and let cool completley, then run a butter knife around each muffin.
8. Flip tin over onto a hard surface, I use a cookie sheet, and each muffin should come out.

I hope you try these and enjoy them as much as I do, yeah, I can eat a whole tin by myself :)
Warning, they are a tad messy to eat, but so worth it!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Seriously, you invented these? I love pineapple upside down cake and have made mini ones but never thought of cupcakes--how cute! And I know this is silly, but your picture looks really good, too. :)

Joni said...

Sound yummy....I think Ethan and I will have to try these out!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Hmmm...they look interesting!