3.15.2010

In General...

I am....grateful for the warmer weather.
I think...that I have a cute hubby
I should....try harder to loose weight
I dream....of summer
I want....our own place
I know....God loves me, sounds cheesy, but I do
I don't like....mustard
I smell...pretty good most of the time :)
I hear....more birds outside during the day
I fear....poor parenting
I search....for the perfect bra
I miss....my friends
I always....think about things I could sew
I crave....baked goods on a constant basis
I remember....when I could touch my toes
I need....to be better at saving money
I forget....to get the mail all the time
I feel...happy on a daily basis
I can...think of 8 people in this world that I truly trust
I can't...believe I'm almost 30
I am happy....that I live in America
I sing....at church, the shower, when I'm folding clothes, to Blythe, and I LOVE IT.
I listen...to the advice other give me, even if I don't always take it
I shop....too much
I eat....WAY too much
I love....my hubby, my children, my life.

No comments: