Last night I had to run to the grocery store to grab the contents of Cafe Rio's wonderful dressing so I could whip up a batch for my nieces blessing this afternoon.
In the Mormon church to give a baby a name and a blessing, Cafe Rio dressing is required.
It is drizzled on the baby's head before the prayer is said....JUST KIDDING.
Since my dang ear has been plugged all week, it's getting a little frustrating, so I started to make a mental list of my favorite things, ya know, to try and stay positive.
So, just in care you're interested, here they are, my 30 most favorite things on earth.
30. Folding Freshly Dried Towels
29. The Smell of A Brand New Baby
28. Snail Mail
27. The Smell of Sunscreen
26. Chatting With Girlfriends about nothing :)
25. When Someone Asks me for Advice
24. Being an Aunt
23. Easter Baskets
22. Talking with my Grandma about her childhood
21. Blossoms on the Apricot Tree in Summer
20. pineapple Upside Down Cake
18. opening my kitchen window during a thunderstorm in the summer
17. the way my carpet looks right after I vacuum it
16. a good vintage find at the DI
15. ice water with fresh lime
14. Sex And The City
13. Wii Fit
11. Randomly making cookies for someone else
10. Trader Joes
9. Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog
8. Sleeping In Hotels
7. The Office reruns
6. Torrid Undies
5. Reading Cookbooks
4. Stretching in the Morning
3. Lipgloss. All sorts of Lipgloss.
2. When my hubby kisses my nose.
And my number one favorite thing....
1. Everything Blythe :)
*Yeah, just in case you wanted to know.