3.04.2010

Today.

1. Blythe has been sick for 12 days now. I've been sick for four. I have two ears and I can only hear out of one because the other is very infected. I'm so tired of being stuck inside, and so is my little one. Especially with the nice weather we've had this week. I feel like this:
2. I want to write a book. I've been thinking about it for years, but I don't know how, or even where to start.

3. Vanilla Cream cookies remind me of sleepovers at my Grandma's house with my cousin when I was little. She had a bright red strawberry shaped cookie jar that she always kept full of them. I'm going to call her this afternoon and she is she still has the jar.

4. I got a social security statement in the mail today. It's just a little reminder that life has passed quickly. Some days I feel like I've wasted it. But most days, I'm grateful for mine.

5. Last night as I lay in bed waiting for my NyQuil to kick in I made a mental list of all the places I want to take Blythe when the weather gets warmer. But first thing, when we are both better, I'm going to take her to a dollar movie. Popcorn, treats and all.

6. My house smells yummy. Thank heaven for the Crock Pot. Mine is named Penelope. She's a pretty lady.

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Sorry you're sick - I'm finally getting better after several colds since November! I think you should have your adoption posts bound into a book - and by the way we need more!!