3.02.2011

Colors On The Noggin.

I love spring, and it's in the air friends.
Spring makes me think of color, because it's when it begins to return.
I love color. I love looking for it everywhere,
taking pictures of it, filling my home with it.

This picture does not give these roses justice.
They were lovely.
This year I have roses of my very own in my front yard.
I have NO idea how to take care of them.
I should probably look into that.






I would have everyone of these chairs if I could.

And this is one of the many pictures of inspiration
I have when trying to put Blythe's room together.

Random. I know.
Don't you just LOVE this wreath??
I think that if I were to go to a home that had this on
the front door I would think
"There's happiness here".
I should make one.

Ahhhhh color.

Colorful.

1 comment:

Jessa Smith said...

That wreath is awesome. You seriously should make it