8.16.2011

"The In-Between"

(sunset over Lake Huron)

Ah..the "in-between".

This is what I call the last couple of weeks of summer. The last couple of weeks where the trips to the pool become less and less. Paperwork for school needs to be turned in. Supplies bought, school clothes pulled out. Even the nights become just a tad bit cooler.

It's the time in-between summer and fall that sort of makes me feel like I'm in limbo.
I get restless during these weeks as I'm pulled out of my summer routine. I get kind of sad when summers ending.

But it's been a good one.

New friends.
Trip to the Zoo.
Swimming at cousins.
Sleepovers.
Otter Pops.
Lots of Otter Pops.
Parades.
Fireworks.
BBQ's.
Reality Tv.
Sonic Ice.
Bug Bites.
Sunscreen.
Sunburns.
Tan Lines.

The list could go on and on.

What's your favorite memory this summer?
P.S. Wanna see a miracle? Go here. I shed some tears for her today. :)

No comments: