6.16.2008

Father's Day and Applesauce Hair...






Happy Monday everyone!! Yesterday we celebrated a fantastic Father's Day here at my parents house with my parents, grandma, and my siblings and their families. We had a yummy BBQ courtesy of mom, and just had fun visiting and laughing together. It was extra special because this is Jameson's first Father's Day. He's such a great dad to 'B' and I'm so grateful to have him in my life. I posted a picture of my nephew Conner on here, if you read is shirt then look at his face, it just matches:o) Also I love this time of year because my mom's yard just explodes with color! She works so hard on her yard and her efforts definetly show, I thought I would share with a few pics of her flowers. And last of all Blythe decided her applesauce would be better in her hair than her tummy!

No comments: