9.21.2008

Tagged

I've Been Tagged!
The Rules are....tell about 7 quirks of yours & then Tag 7 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know.
1. When I put something in the microwave to warm it up, if it's short of enough time for me to just stand there and wait, I CANNOT let it go to the end and beep. I have to stop it at least one second before. I don't know why, I just can't.
2. I'm afraid of cotton balls and swabs, I can't touch them at all, the feel just makes me sick. Ugh, even talking about it is making me get queasy.
3. All the towels in my linen closet have to be folded in a specific way, and face in the same direction. Yeah, my house may be a mess, but my linen closet is that of champions. 
4. I have to hug a pillow when I sleep. I don't know if it goes back to my teddy bear days or what, but I can't sleep without my 'hold pillow'. I have a pillow designated just for that reason!
5. My fingernails have to be super short all the time, I cant go two days without cutting them. ugh, gross.
6. I love to put lotion on my bod, but I have to wash my hands after because having lotion on my hands makes them feel dirty.
7. I love to do laundry, I love the way it smells when it's all done, I love folding it, I love it!! And no, I won't come over and do anyone else's :o)

*Now I'm tagging, Zulieka, Amy and April

1 comment:

Lesley said...

That is so funny! I totally forgot about you having issues with cotton. I wish you would come and do my laundry!! Actually I don't mind doing it - it is just bad right now becuase I don't have washer/dryer hookups in my apartment. It takes FOREVER to get my laundry done because of it!
I miss ya! So how did you find out about the doingitin08 group? I like it so far! But then again it has only been a week!!
We need to find time to get together. When is good for you? I work every Friday and Saturday for 10 hours each day so weekdays are probably better for me. Hope to hear from you soon!