12.03.2008

Girls Night Out!!


So my mommy is the best!! On Monday night she surprised me with tickets to The Forgotten Carols! I talk about going every year, and never do, and I listen to it all year round. I was so so so excited to go. My sweet hubby agreed to watch Blythe for the night and off we went. It was at the Dee Events Center in Ogden, and luckily the weather was good so the drive up there was easy. We got a parking spot right in front, and our seats were perfect! I can't even being to explain how awesome the performance was. I kept getting goose bumps all over and the spirit in the room was amazing. Michael McLean is simply marvelous, and I'm so grateful that I got the opportunity to go. I would reccomend it for anyone! I was in grave need of a night out and this was the perfect start to what promises to be an awesome Christmas season! Props to my mommy!

No comments: